Keto, Paleo, Whole30
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
2 cups Unsalted Raw Almonds
1 tbsp Avocado Oil
1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 325 and add parchment paper to a large baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together: avocado oil, Noble Made Original Coconut Aminos and garlic powder.
- Toss almonds in the marinade until fully coated.
- Spread out in a single layer on parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes making sure not to burn the almonds.
- Sprinkle with salt and let cool completely before serving.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY.