Prep Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
1 tbsp Avocado Oil
2 lbs Ground Beef
2 14 oz Cans Petite Diced Tomatoes
2 tbsp Tomato Paste
1 Medium Onion, diced
1 Green Bell Pepper, diced
3 Cloves Garlic, minced
3 tbsp Chili Powder
2 tsp Oregano
2 tsp Smoked Paprika
2 tsp Ground Cumin
1 tsp Salt, more to taste
1 tsp Pepper
- Set Instant Pot to sauté mode and add avocado oil once hot.
- Add onions and green bell peppers and let soften for 3 minutes before adding minced garlic.
- Add ground beef, spices, and tomato paste and let cook, occasionally stirring until meat is mostly cooked through and crumbled.
- Add diced tomatoes and The New Primal Classic Marinade to mixture, stir, and place lid on Instant Pot.
- Set Instant Pot to manual and high pressure; set steam release to seal and set timer for 20 minutes.
- Quick release the steam and serve warm.
Note: this recipe is Whole30 compliant as is but you’re welcome to add toppings that fit your dietary needs like cheese, sour cream, chips, etc.