Prep time: 30 minutes
½ cup Strawberry Preserve
¼ cup Sliced Jalapeños
½ tbsp Jalapeño Brine
2 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs or Breasts
2 tsp Kosher salt
1 tsp Black pepper
- Soak wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes and set aside until ready to use.
- In a food processor or blender, add in Noble Made Classic BBQ Sauce, strawberry preserve, jalapeño slices, and jalapeño brine. Blend until the jalapeños slices are well blended.
- Add strawberry BBQ sauce to a small saucepan and gently simmer for about 10 minutes. Separate ½ cup of strawberry BBQ sauce.
- Cube chicken into bite size pieces. Season with kosher salt, black pepper, and ¼ cup of strawberry BBQ.
- Thread 4-5 pieces of chicken onto the wooden skewer. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat a nonstick skillet (or you can grill) over medium-high heat with about a tablespoon of avocado oil.
- Add the chicken skewers to skillet and lightly baste the chicken skewers using the 1/2 cup of strawberry BBQ sauce you separated.
- Cook the chicken for 2-3 minutes, flip, baste, cook for another 2-3 minutes, and then flip one more time and cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with any leftover strawberry BBQ sauce.
This recipe was created by Dolly Sengsavang from the blog A Dash of Dolly. See the full post here!