Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: about 10 mini sliders
2 lbs Beef Brisket
1 carton Chicken or Beef Broth
3 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Onion Powder
1 tsp Sea Salt
1 tsp Pepper
1 tbsp Ground Mustard
3 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
1/2 cup The New Primal Classic BBQ Sauce
2 large Sweet Potatoes, cut into rounds
2 TBL Coconut Oil, melted
1/3 cup The New Primal Classic BBQ Sauce
1-2 Jalapenos, chopped
Handful Spinach or desired greens
1. Prepare brisket first. In a large skillet over medium heat, add olive oil. Cut brisket into 4 or 5 smaller pieces and sear each side for 1-2 minutes to achieve brownness.
2. Set your slow cooker to low and pour in chicken or beef broth. Add brisket and all seasonings. Stir in The New Primal Classic BBQ Sauce.
3. Cook on low for 8-10 hours. Shred with two forks or slice with a knife.
4. About an hour before you’re ready to eat, preheat oven to 400 degrees. Slice sweet potatoes about 1/4 inch thick and arrange on a large baking sheet.
5. Brush melted coconut oil over both sides of each sweet potato round and bake for 30 minutes, flipping after 20 minutes.
6. To assemble: top sweet potato bun with greens, brisket, BBQ sauce, and jalapeno. Feel free to add another sweet potato bun on top if desired.
This recipe was created by Addison from the blog Organically Addison. See the full post here