Prep time: 30 minutes
½ cup Mayo
2 tbsp Noble Made Hot Buffalo Sauce
4 Russet Potatoes, peeled and diced
Spicy Chicken Croquettes:
1 lb Ground Chicken (or ground turkey)
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Kosher Salt
½ tsp Ground Pepper
4 tbsp Noble Made Hot Buffalo Sauce
½ cup Tapioca Starch
1 cup Almond Flour
- Combine the mayo and Noble Made Hot Buffalo Sauce. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, salt the water with kosher salt, add diced potatoes, and cook until fork tender, about 20-25 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes, season with kosher salt to taste, then mash the potatoes in the same pot over medium heat. The heat will help dry the potatoes.
- Set aside until ready to use.
- Preheat skillet over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp avocado oil.
- Add in the ground chicken, break apart with a wooden spoon, and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Drain any excess liquid then add in the garlic powder, kosher salt, and black pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Next stir in the Noble Made Hot Buffalo Sauce. Cook until the hot buffalo sauce is absorb.
- Once chicken is cooked through, add it to the mashed potatoes, combine, and then place the mixture in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, add the tapioca starch, eggs, and almond flour into three different shallow bowls.
- When the chicken mixture is cooled, use a medium size cookie scoop (1-1 ½ tbsp) and form the croquettes. Roll into a round ball or flatten into patties.
- Lightly coat the croquettes in tapioca starch (make sure to shake off excess), then the eggs, and then the almond flour. Repeat until all croquettes are coated.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add enough avocado oil to cover the bottom.
- Gently place the croquettes into the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with Noble Made Hot Buffalo Sauce.
This recipe was created by Dolly Sengsavang from the blog A Dash of Dolly. See the full post here!
Noble Made Hot Buffalo Sauce is a Whole30 Approved Hot Sauce