Vegan & Gluten-free
Yield: 1 1/2 Cups
2 14 oz. Cans Chickpeas
1 tbsp. Ghee or Butter (Substitute Avocado Oil for Vegan Recipe)
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
1 tbsp. Cornstarch
1/3 cup Noble Made Hot Buffalo Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas and add to a bowl.
- Add melted ghee, garlic powder and cornstarch to bowl and toss to coat chickpeas evenly.
- Place chickpeas in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes, tossing at the 20-minute mark. Check on chickpeas occasionally, as oven strengths vary.
- Place hot chickpeas back into bowl and toss with Noble Made Hot Buffalo Sauce for about 1 minute, until the sauce is fully soaked in.
- Return to sheet pan and place in oven for 5 minutes
- Remove from oven and toss again, then bake for 5 more minutes.
- Let chickpeas cool fully before serving.