These Buffalo Chicken Meatballs are game-day ready and sure to please a crowd.
Whole30, Paleo, Keto, Gluten-Free
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Yield: 18-20 small meatballs
1 pound Ground Chicken
1/2 cup Almond Flour
1/4 cup Onion, chopped
1 tsp Garlic, minced
Pinch black pepper
Pinch sea salt
1/4 cup The New Primal Mild Buffalo Sauce (plus 1/4 cup more for garnish)
Whole30 Compliant Ranch
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients (except Whole30 Ranch and basil) in a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using your hands or a small ice cream scoop, scoop chicken mixture into balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Once all the chicken is used up, bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
Garnish with extra 1/4 cup The New Primal Mild Buffalo Sauce, Whole30 compliant ranch and basil if desired. Serve immediately.
This recipe was created by Organically Addison.