Whole30 & Grain-Free
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Serving Size: 4-6
2 lbs. Boneless, Skin-on Chicken Tenderloins, halved
3 tsp. Salt
1 1/2 cups Almond Flour
1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp.Tapioca Flour
1/2 tsp. Smoked Paprika
1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
3 Large Eggs, Beaten
1 cup Coconut Oil
- Season the chicken with 2 tsp. of the salt and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, tapioca flour, remaining 1 tsp. of salt, paprika and onion powder.
- Pour the ]eggs into a shallow bowl.
- In a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium heat, melt the coconut oil.
- Dip the chicken in the egg, letting the excess drip off, then roll in the flour mixture to coat. Set aside.
- Working in batches, fry the chicken in the coconut oil until the crust is a light golden brown and the meat is cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Once cooked, place the chicken onto a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Once all of the chicken bites are cooked, place them in a bowl and pour Noble Made Medium Buffalo Sauce over top. Gently toss to coat.
- Serve with optional carrots, celery and your favorite ranch dressing.