Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 18-20 minutes
4 Chicken Breasts, Cooked and Shredded
6 Pieces Bacon, Cooked
1/4 cup Onion, Diced
3 Sweet Potatoes
1 TBL Ghee or Coconut Oil
Avocado Oil Spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a nonstick pan (10 inch by 5 inch) with avocado oil.
- Add sweet potatoes to a pot of boiling water. Allow sweet potatoes to boil about 20 minutes until they are fork tender.
- Once tender, remove from pot and add to blender with ghee. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add sweet potatoes into pan and smooth out into an even layer.
- Toss chicken and cooked bacon in a large bowl with 3/4 cup The New Primal Smoky BBQ Sauce.
- Add chicken mixture on top of sweet potatoes. Top with onion and remaining 1/4 cup The New Primal Smoky BBQ Sauce.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
This recipe was created by Addison from the blog Organically Addison. See her blog here (www.organicallyaddison.com).