Whole30 & Paleo
Yield: 4-5 Servings
4 cups Green Beans
2 tbsp Ghee
1 Onion, Sliced
2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
12oz Cremini Mushrooms, Chopped
8oz Full-Fat Coconut Milk
½ cup Nutritional Yeast, Separated
1 cup of Noble Made Mustard BBQ Sauce
4 cups Chopped Leftover Turkey Meat
½ cup Sliced Almonds
¼ tsp Fresh Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Blanch green beans in large stock pot of well salted boiling water until bright green in color and tender crisp, roughly 2 minutes. Drain and toss into a bowl of ice to stop the cooking.
- Fry the onions in 1 tbsp of ghee in a cast iron pan. Cook 4 minutes until soft and translucent.
- Add the mushrooms, garlic and cook until the mushrooms are soft. Transfer the mixture into a bow.
- Lower pan heat to low. Add coconut milk, Noble Made Mustard BBQ Sauce and ¼ cup nutritional yeast, constantly whisking, until melted and combined.
- Add the mushroom mixture back to the pan along with the green beans. Stir to combine.
- Add in the leftover turkey and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture in avocado oil greased pan (8x8 or 9x9).
- Sprinkle with remaining nutritional yeast and sliced almonds or a mix of sesame and poppy seeds
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes