Whole30 & Paleo
Yield: 4 Servings
2 Chicken Breasts
2 Red Bell Peppers
1 Red Onion
1/2 Cup Noble Made Mustard BBQ Sauce
4 Wooden Skewers (Soak in water for at least 30 minutes)
- Cut the following into large chunks: Chicken breast, bell peppers, red onion.
- In a bowl, add chicken breast and 1/4 cup Noble Made Mustard BBQ Sauce and toss until coated. Marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- When you’re ready to cook them, heat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and vegetables onto skewers in order until skewers are evenly assembled.
- Grill on medium-high heat until chicken is cooked through, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Drizzle with remaining Noble Made Mustard BBQ Sauce.