Whole30, Paleo, Low-carb & Keto
Serving Size: 8 Mini Loaves
1 lb. Grass-fed Ground Beef
1 tbsp. Minced Garlic
2 tbsp. Red Onion, Minced
1/4 cup Noble Made Classic BBQ Sauce
1 tbsp. Dried Parsley
8 Strips Uncooked Bacon, Uncured and Sugar-free
Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, add beef, egg, onion, garlic, Noble Made Classic BBQ Sauce, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Mix together with hands until all ingredients are well-incorporated.
- Form mixture into 8 mini loaves.
- Wrap each loaf with 1 piece of bacon.
- Cook on sheet pan for 30 minutes, or until beef is cooked through.
- Once loaves are cooked, broil for 2 to 3 minutes if bacon needs to be more crispy.
- For extra flavor, drizzle additional Noble Made Classic BBQ Sauce on top before serving.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner from Thyme and JOY. See the full post here.