These Pineapple BBQ Pork Chops bake up in 30 minutes for a tender juicy pork chop infused with sweet BBQ flavor.
Whole30, Paleo, Gluten Free
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
4 Boneless Pork Chops, Sliced 1” Thick
1 cup Chopped Pineapple
1/8 tsp Salt
1/8 tsp Black Pepper
1 tsp Avocado Oil
- Preheat your oven to 375.
- In a medium sized bowl, add Noble Made Classic BBQ Sauce and chopped pineapple. Stir to combine.
- Dry pork chops with a paper towel and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Coat a baking sheet or sheet of aluminum foil with avocado oil. Add pork chops in a single layer and spoon pineapple BBQ sauce on top of each pork chop until covered.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until pork chops are cooked through reaching an internal temperature of 165.
- Remove from oven and serve hot. Top with additional pineapple and Noble Made Classic BBQ Sauce for garnish.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY.